Used Construction Trailers For Rent or Sale – Anaheim, CA
Shop from hundreds of quality new and used construction office trailers in Anaheim. Get quotes from top suppliers of mobile offices. Discover options for low cost financing, free delivery, and more.
Portable Office Trailer Solutions
- Class Room Trailer For Sale
- Designer Offices
- Used Construction Trailers
- Portable Office Space For Medical Facilities
- Affordable Used Steel Storage Containers
- Modular Buildings
Delivery is available in These Anaheim Zip Codes: 37013, 37080, 37143, 37189, 37201, 37203, 37206, 37207, 37208, 37209, 37210, 37212, 37213, 37214, 37216, 37217, 37218, 37219, 37220, 37221, 37228, 37240, 37243, 37246
Mobile Offices & Modular Building Solutions in Anaheim
- 8’ x 20’: Approx. 200 sq. feet
- 8’ x 28’: Approx. 350 sq. feet
- 8’ x 32’: Approx. 400 sq. feet
- 10’ x 36’: Approx. 450 sq. feet
- 10’ x 44’: Approx. 500 sq. feet
- 12’ x 44′: Approx. 700 sq. feet
- 12’ x 56’: Approx. 800 sq. feet
- 12’ x 64’: Approx. 1,000+ sq. feet
- 24’ x 56’: Approx. 1,400 sq. feet
For deliveries outside of these areas please request a free quote here.
Resources: Anaheim, CA – Wikipedia
Map of Service Area:
Anaheim, CA is home to some of the largest companies in the country. A new business ranking of the top 5,000 fastest-growing companies in the US includes 10 from Orange County alone.
Does a portable office building make sense for you? How much do they cost and what are the advantages? We’ve put together the 411 on mobile office space.
How Can You Use Mobile Office Trailers?
Portable offices are commonly used on construction sites, acting as a central office where crews and clients can meet to discuss schedules and concerns. Their usefulness extends to other industries, however.
- Conference room
- Disaster recovery site
- Engineering project
- Financial or banking office
- Government offices
- Medical office
- Power plant office
- Retail space
- Sales office
- School classrooms
- Temporary office while another space is being built or remodeled
No matter your business, you can find the perfect mobile unit to fit your needs. If you only need a trailer temporarily because of expansion or remodeling, you can rent a trailer.
Why Used Mobile Trailers Make Sense
There are quite a few advantages when it comes to portable office space.
- An easy temporary solution
- Customizable interior and exterior options
- Affordable – It is often cheaper to buy or rent a trailer compared to renting office space in Anaheim
- Provides a professional space to conduct business or hold meetings
- Accessibility for staff or job site crews
Look for new or used mobile office trailers in Anaheim to learn more about sizes, features, and pricing.
What Size Trailer Do You Need?
Used mobile office trailers are available in many different sizes so you can be sure to find one that will work for you. Think about how you will be using the trailer to determine your exact needs. A modular classroom will have very different needs compared to a health center, for example.
Common sizes include:
- 10 x 20
- 10 x 40
- 12 x 40
Here is another way to choose a trailer based on square footage.
- Suitable 1-4 people or 1 office
400 – 800-sq.ft.
- Suitable for 4-8 people or 1-2 offices
- Double-wide or Triple-wide
- Suitable for 8+ people or 3-4 offices
- Kitchen/Break area
You can find standard ground-level offices as well as modular complexes that are ideal for larger needs.
Choosing Amenities and Features
The choices don’t just apply to dimensions. You also need to think about exterior and interior features and amenities. Perhaps you need one large, open space (for a classroom) or room to set up cubicles for a temporary office.
The interior can also be outfitted with cabinets and furniture, as well as kitchens and bathrooms. Today’s trailers are usually equipped with A/C and complete HVAC systems, which may be necessary for office spaces or other professional settings.
Other features can include:
- Internet connection
- Phone/fax lines
- Carpet or vinyl flooring
- Exterior steps or ramps to meet ADA requirements
Need an upgrade for the outside of the trailer? You can customize the exterior with vinyl siding, louvered windows, and shingles.
How Much Does It Cost To Buy Mobile Office Trailers In Anaheim
It’s not hard to find affordable portable office buildings in Anaheim. Prices will vary, of course, and the final cost will depend on several factors.
- Size of the trailer
- How long you will need the trailer
- Interior and exterior amenities/features
- Location (taxes, fees, and delivery costs will be applied)
Renting a trailer can cost as little as $200 a month on up to $600 a month. Meanwhile, a new or used trailer could cost $3,000 to $45,000 if you want a large, premium office space with comprehensive amenities.
Get a Quote on a Mobile Office Trailer Today
Ready to explore mobile trailers in Anaheim? Portable offices offer an easy and cost-effective way to add space, temporarily house staff or serve as central command posts on construction sites.
We have plenty of options available so check out our inventory and then contact us to request a quote today.